TD 2500 electrical grease pumps are manufactured for transfer purpose only. Pump displacement is 2.5 liters with smart filling system which stops pump at programmed volume or reservoire is filled. Integrated electronic control unit can be adjusted to fill any quantity.
230 V AC
Motor protection class
Control card protection class
NLGI 000 (-40°C with -30°C)
Compatible grease containers
16 - 20 - 180 Liters.
2,5 liters / minute
Control unit voltage
10 - 30 V DC
Adjustable filling amount
Between 0.100 to 10 liters
|TD 25 23 16||230 V AC||16 liters||2.5 liters/min|
|TD 25 23 20||230 V AC||20 liters||2.5 liters/min.|
|TD 25 23 18||230 V AC||180 liters||2.5 liters/min.|
1. Damages that occur during additional transportation after the goods are delivered from ALLFETT to the customer VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
2. Pumps are produced for lubrication purpose only and are not meant to work for more than 2 hours continuously. Working under maximum pressure for more than 2 hours will harm the system. Damages occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
3. Washing of the components with pressured water causes damage. Any damage occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
4. Pumps have an electrically driven motor. Electrical lines must be connected properly as described in user manıual and should be applied only by qualified and instructed personnel.
5. All electrical connections and lines must be checked regularly for damage to ensure that they are firmly in place.
6. Damages occurring from voltage fluctuation, wrong electrical installation, connection to wrong voltage VOIDS THE WARANTY.
7. Keeping an uncovered cable(s) during system assembly may cause fatal damages where high voltage is transformed to low voltage. Lines must be connected properly to prevent personal injury and damage to property.
8. Only proper NLGI class lubricants must be used within system. NLGI class must be changed according to weather conditions. Use NLGI 0 for cold weather, increase the NLGI class up to 2 towards hot weathers.
9. Only LITHIUM based and EP additive lubricants must be used with in system.
10. Any foreign materials, dirt or small particles while filling may lead to system units failing and possibly property damage to equipments. Damages or faults occurring from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
11. Disassembling or loosing any part while pump working is prohibited. Any damage because of this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY. Also for any personal injury occurred from this reason ALLFETT does not accept any responsibility.
12. Another goal of Centralized Lubrication Systems is to protect environment. So it is advised to fill grease to the systems with mobile or hand pumps.
13. Unauthorised modifications to the units and the use of unauthorised spare parts and aids is prohibited and VOIDS THE WARRANTY. Only maintenance may apply that is described in user manual. ALLFETT Technical Service must be informed for any other possible troubles and necessary procedures must be performed.
14. ALLFETT Mekanik ve Elektronik Sistemler SAN. TIC. LTD. STI and ALLFETT Pazarlama ve Dis Ticaret LTD. STI. does not accept responsibility for damages described in items above on equipments which ALLFETT systems are installed.