Dual Line System Distributors
Two line systems can be implemented in many industries such as steel mills, power plants, large machines, factories etc.. Two line system distributors are designed to supply the exact amount of grease to lubrication points. Two line systems are ideal on large systems or equipments with dispersed lubrication points which needs varius lubricant quantities.
|Max. working pressure
|Min. working pressure||7,5 bar|
||NLGI 0 – 1 – 2 – 3|
||adjustable between 0.1cm³ and 1.5cm³
|-25C° - + 80C°|
|40 20 04 00||2/4 Distributor block||4|
|40 20 06 00||3/6 Distributor block||6|
|40 20 08 00||4/8 Distributor block||8|
|40 20 10 00||5/10 Distributor block||10|
|40 20 12 00||6/12 Distributor block||12|
|40 20 14 00||7/14 Distributor block||14|
|40 20 16 00||8/16 Distributor block||16|
1. Damages that occur during additional transportation after the goods are delivered from ALLFETT to the customer VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
2. Pumps are produced for lubrication purpose only and are not meant to work for more than 2 hours continuously. Working under maximum pressure for more than 2 hours will harm the system. Damages occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
3. Washing of the components with pressured water causes damage. Any damage occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
4. Only proper NLGI class lubricants must be used within system. NLGI class must be changed according to weather conditions. Use NLGI 0 for cold weather, increase the NLGI class up to 3 towards hot weathers.
5. Only LITHIUM based and EP additive lubricants must be used with in system.
6. Rubber based lubricant types must not be used in the system. Damages or faults occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
7. Lubricant to be used in the system must certainly be clean and any foreign materials must not enter while filling.
8. Any foreign materials, dirt or small particles while filling may lead to system units failing and possibly property damage to equipments. Damages or faults occurring from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
9. Pump must be filled from the grease nipple. If grease level is lower than the minimum level (as you can not see grease level) grease nipple must be used to prevent air entrance inside the pomp body. Lockable filling cover option can only be used after filling pump from grease nipple up to minimum level.
10. If locking filling cover is going to be used to fill pump, environment must be clean to avoid any foreign materials from entering to reservoir. Any foreign materials, dirt or small particles while filling lead to system units failing and possibly property damage. Damages or faults occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
11. If the pump works without lubricant, pump elements will send air to the points instead of grease. Because of that any points connected to pump will not get any lubricant. Damages on pump and on the system because that reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
12. Disassembling or loosing any part while pump working is prohibited. Any damage because of this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY. Also for any personal injury occurred from this reason ALLFETT does not accept any responsibility.
13. Another goal of Centralized Lubrication Systems is to protect environment. So it is adviced to fill grease to the systems by mobile or hand pumps.
14. Unauthorised modifications to the units and the use of unauthorised spare parts and aids is prohibited and VOIDS THE WARRANTY. Only maintenance may apply that is described in PAGE 14 - 15. ALLFETT Technical Service must be informed for any other possible troubles and necessary procedures must be performed.
15. ALLFETT Mekanik ve Elektronik Sistemler SAN. TIC. LTD. STI and ALLFETT Pazarlama ve Dis Ticaret LTD. STI. does not accept responsibility for damages described in items above on equipments which ALLFETT systems are installed.