ALL-5 Two Line Barrel DC
ALL-5 electrical grease pumps are manufacture for lubrication purpose only. Direction valve is integrated with pump design to operate in two line lubrication systems. Pump displacement is variable to provide required lubrication needs. Pump system doesn’t have a lubricant reservoir. Standard grease barrels can be used as reservoir. Pump systems plunge lenght can be manufactured for different barrel volumes. ALL-5 pumps are manufactured with 3 different sizes grease piston option. Each piston delivers a different amount of grease and pressure value to pump outlet.
CAUTION : ALL5 pumps are manufactured for lubrication purpose only, for this reason it is not suitable to operate the pump more than 5 minutes.
|Motor type||:||24 V DC|
|Maximum pressure||:||(Ø12 - Ø16 Piston) 180 bar.
(Ø20 piston) 150 bar.
|Motor protection class||:||IP 54|
|Grease class||:||NLGI 00 (-10°C to 0°C)
NLGI 0 (0°C to 10°C)
NLGI 1 (10°C to 30°C)
|Pump displacement||:||(Ø12 piston) 140 cm³/minute
(Ø16 piston) 250 cm³/minute
(Ø20 piston) 390 cm³/minute
|Working temperature||:||-25°C to 80°C|
|Reservoir capacity||:||No Reservoir.
(Atandard grease barrels can be used as a reservoir.)
|Product number||Voltage||Grease packing||Piston size||System|
|10 24 20 D1||24 V DC||Grease barrels||Ø12||Two line|
|10 24 20 D2||24 V DC||Grease barrels||Ø16||Two line|
|10 24 20 D3||24 V DC||Grease barrels||Ø20||Two line|
1. Damages that occur during additional transportation after the goods are delivered from ALLFETT to the customer VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
2. Pumps are produced for lubrication purpose only and are not meant to work for more than 2 hours continuously. Working under maximum pressure for more than 2 hours will harm the system. Damages occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
3. Washing of the components with pressured water causes damage. Any damage occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
4. Pumps have an electrically driven motor. Electrical lines must be connected properly as described in PAGE 10 - 11 and should be applied only by qualified and instructed personnel.
5. All electrical connections and lines must be checked regularly for damage to ensure that they are firmly in place.
6. Damages occurring from voltage fluctuation, wrong electrical installation, connection to wrong voltage VOIDS THE WARANTY.
7. Keeping an uncovered cable(s) during system assembly may cause fatal damages where high voltage is transformed to low voltage. Lines must be connected properly to prevent personal injury and damage to property.
8. A transformer is necessary if there is no “ 24 V DC ” electrical source. Use minimum 5A current transformer.
9. Only proper NLGI class lubricants must be used within system. NLGI class must be changed according to weather conditions. Use NLGI 0 for cold weather, increase the NLGI class up to 3 towards hot weathers..
10. Only LITHIUM based and EP additive lubricants must be used with in system.
11. Rubber based lubricant types must not be used in the system. Damages or faults occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
12. Lubricant to be used in the system must certainly be clean and any foreign materials must not enter while filling.
13. Any foreign materials, dirt or small particles while filling may lead to system units failing and possibly property damage to equipments. Damages or faults occurring from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
14. Pump must be filled from the grease nipple to prevent dirt entering inside the pomp body.
15. If the pump works without lubricant, pump elements will send air to the points instead of grease. Because of that any points connected to pump will not get any lubricant. Damages on pump and on the system because that reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
16. Disassembling or loosing any part while pump working is prohibited. Any damage because of this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY. Also for any personal injury occurred from this reason ALLFETT does not accept any responsibility.
17. Another goal of Centralized Lubrication Systems is to protect environment. So it is advised to fill grease to the systems with mobile or hand pumps.
18. Unauthorised modifications to the units and the use of unauthorised spare parts and aids is prohibited and VOIDS THE WARRANTY. Only maintenance may apply that is described in PAGE 14 - 15. ALLFETT Technical Service must be informed for any other possible troubles and necessary procedures must be performed.
19. ALLFETT Mekanik ve Elektronik Sistemler SAN. TIC. LTD. STI and ALLFETT Pazarlama ve Dis Ticaret LTD. STI. does not accept responsibility for damages described in items above on equipments which ALLFETT systems are installed.