Manual Oil Pump
Manual pumps are designed for industrial machinery and equipment. Grease and oil can be used for lubrication.They have one outlet. The reservoir is manufactured from transparent polycarbonate to allow user easily check the level of grease. The volume of the reservoir is 1 liter. Following plate is used to make grease flow fluent. Filling is done via grease nipple on the pump body.
|Max. pressure||:||300 bar.|
|Grease type||:||NLGI 00 (-30°C ile -10°C)
NLGI 0 (-10°C ile 0°C)
NLGI 1 (0°C ile 10°C)
NLGI 2 (10°C ile 30°C)
NLGI 3 (30°C and up)
|Oil type||:||40cSt - 100cSt|
|Displacement / stroke||:||1,5 cm³|
|Working temperature||:||-25°C to 80°C|
|Reservoir capacity||:||1 liter|
|10 00 HP 01||Manual grease pump||1 liter|
|10 00 HP 02||Manual oil pump||1 liter|
1. Damages that occur during additional transportation after the goods are delivered from ALLFETT to the customer VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
2. Washing of the components with pressured water causes damage. Any damage occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
3. Pump reservoir is made out of transparent material to see grease level. Painting any part of the pump is not recomended. Any painted parts VOIDS THE WARANTY.
4. Only proper lubricant class must be used within pump. If using grease, NLGI class must be changed according to weather conditions. Use NLGI 0 for cold weather, increase the NLGI class up to 3 towards hot weathers.
5. Only LITHIUM based and EP additive grease types must be used within system.
6. Do not use rubber based lubricant types in the system. Damages or faults occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARANTY.
7. Do not use grease types with graphite in system. Damages or faults occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARANTY.
8. Lubricant that will be used in the system must certainly be clean and any foreign materials must not enter while filling.
9. Any foreign materials, dirt or small particles while filling may lead to system units failing and possibly property damage to equipments. Damages or faults occurring from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
10. If top cover opened to fill the pump, environment must be clean to avoid any foreign materials from entering to reservoir. Any foreign materials, dirt or small particles while filling lead to system units failing and possibly property damage. Damages or faults occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
11. If the pump works without lubricant, pump elements will send air to the points instead of grease. Because of that any points connected to pump will not get any lubricant. Damages on pump and on the system because that reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
12. Another goal of Centralized Lubrication Systems is to protect environment. So it is advised to fill grease to the systems with mobile or hand pumps.
13. Unauthorised modifications to the units and the use of unauthorised spare parts and aids is prohibited and VOIDS THE WARRANTY. Only maintenance may apply that is described in PAGE 14 - 15. ALLFETT Technical Service must be informed for any other possible troubles and necessary procedures must be performed.
14.ALLFETT Mekanik ve Elektronik Sistemler SAN. TIC. LTD. STI and ALLFETT Pazarlama ve Dis Ticaret LTD. STI. does not accept responsibility for damages described in items above on equipments which ALLFETT systems are installed.