EK-10 Advanced Pulse Control
EK-10 is advanced electronic pulse control system which is designed to use with ALLFETT centralized lubrication systems. EK-10 counts pulses as working period and controls waiting time period of pump in second, minute and hour. Optional components such as low level indicator, pressure switches and distributor cycle switches can be monitored. Alarm signals can be connected to external positions from control system. With EK-10 advanced controller, lubrication system can be fully monitored. EK-10 electronic controller is made with military grade high quality components. Control cards produced in high precision with SMD technology that provides longer lifetime and high quality.
|Voltage||:||10 - 30 V DC|
|Protection class||:||IP 40
Working time period
1 pulse to 99pulses
|Waiting time period||:||Adjustable between
1 second to 99 hours
|Working temperature||:||-25°C to 80°C|
|Product Number||:||30 00 EK10|
1. Working time period (Pulse counting) values shown on LCD display during Green LED (9) is on. Working time period can be adjusted up to 60 minutes.
Waiting time period values shown on LCD display during Yellow LED (8) is on. Waiting time period can be adjusted up to 99 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
2. In case of any alarm, LCD display shows alarm type and continued time during Red LED (10) is on. These informations are saved in to control card memory.
3. While programming the control card, time interval for pressing buttons must be in 20 seconds.
Two buttons shown in figure above with numbers (7) and (2) is used for programming control card. SERVICE (7) button must be pressed twice to start programming. ADDITIONAL CYCLE (2) button must be used to changing values during programming. Every time ADDITIONAL CYCLE (2) button is pressed the values on program display will be changed. When necessary value is seen on program display SERVICE (7) button must be pressed to save that value to card memory then continue to next step.
WARNING :For more detailed programming instructions please read programming section.
1. Damages that occur during additional transportation after the goods are delivered from ALLFETT to the customer VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
2. Washing of the control card with water is prohibited. Any damage occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARANTY.
3. Pumps and other components in lubrication system have different electrical connections. Electrical lines must be connected properly as described in the manual and applied only by qualified and instructed personale.
4. All electrical connections and lines must be checked regularly for damage and to ensure that they are firmly in place.
5. Damages coming from voltage fluctuation, wrong electrical installation, connecting wrong voltage to product VOIDS THE WARANTY.
6. Keeping cable(s) uncovered during system assembly may cause fatal damages where high voltage is transformed into low voltage. Lines must be connected properly to prevent personal injury and damage to property.
7. Transformer is necessary if there is no “ 24 V DC ” electrical source. Use minimum 5A current transformer.
8. Only use 3A fuse inside the control card. Using a wrong fuse in the product VOIDS THE WARANTY.
9. Control card works between 10 to 30 DC Voltage. Although there is a protection against high voltage, control card may be break if connected to high voltage power source. Damages or faults occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARANTY.
10. Using high frequency wireless cominication devices in a 1 meter radius from the card may couse malfunction. Damages or faults occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARANTY.
11. ALL-1 series electrical grease pumps connected to electronic control card are produced for lubrication purpose only and are not meant to work more than 2 hours continuously. Working under maximum pressure for more than 2 hours will harm the system. Damages occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARANTY.
12. Disassembling or loosing any part while pump working is prohibited. Any damage coming from this reason VOIDS THE WARANTY. Also for any personal injury occur from this reason ALLFETT does not accept responsibility.
13.Unauthorised modifications to the units and the use of unauthorised spare parts and aids is prohibited and VOIDS THE WARRANTY. Only maintenance may apply that is described in PAGE 14 - 15. ALLFETT Technical Service must be informed for any other possible troubles and necessary procedures must be performed.
14. ALLFETT Mekanik ve Elektronik Sistemler SAN. TIC. LTD. STI and ALLFETT Pazarlama ve Dis Ticaret LTD. STI. does not accept responsibility for damages described in items above on equipments which ALLFETT systems are installed.