Dose Adjustable Distributors
Dose adjustable distributors are designed to work in single line systems. Lubrication points can be fed with dosages between 0,1 and 1,5 cm³ amount. Lubrication is done at any point up to 25 bar. pressure. These valves, due to their modular design, are separated by number of outlets and delivery values.
WARNING : Distance between lubrication points and distributor can be max. 1m.
|Distributor type||:||Single line system distributor|
|Working pressure||:||25 bar.|
|Dosage volumes||:||0 - 1,5 cm³ adjustable|
|Working temperature||:||-25°C to 80°C|
|Distributor block outlets||:||2 - 12 outlets|
Partlist of Dose Adjustable Distributor
1. Outlet connection
2. Dose adjustemt setscrew
3. Dose adjustment connection
4. Lubricant inlet
5. Mountin bracket
6. Turning connection
7. Distributor module (2 outlets)
|40 00 00 02||Distributor block||2|
|40 00 00 04||Distributor block||4|
|40 00 00 06||Distributor block||6|
|40 00 00 08||Distributor block||8|
|40 00 00 10||Distributor block||10|
|40 00 00 12||Distributor block||12|
1. Damages that occur during additional transportation after the goods are delivered from ALLFETT to the customer VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
2. Washing of the components with pressured water causes damage. Any damage occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
3. Only proper ISO class lubricants must be used within system.
4. Only LITHIUM based and EP additive lubricants must be used within system.
5. Rubber based lubricant types must not be used in the system. Damages or faults occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
6. Lubricant to be used in the system must certainly be clean and any foreign materials must not enter while filling.
7. Any foreign materials, dirt or small particules while filling may lead to system units failing and possibly property damage to equipments. Damages or faults occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARANTY.
8. Pump must be filled from the filling cover if lubricant level is lower than the minimum level.
9. Environment must be clean to avoid any foreign materials entering to reservoir while filling. Any foreign materials, dirt or small particules while filling lead to system units failing and possibly property damage. Damages or faults occur from this reason DISQUALIFIES THE WARANTY.
10. If the pump works without lubricant, pump elements will send air to the points instead of grease. Because of that any points connected to pump will not get any lubricant. Damages on pump and on the system because that reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
11. Disassembling or loosing any part while pump working is prohibited. Any damage because of this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY. Also for any personal injury occurred from this reason ALLFETT does not accept any responsibility.
12. Unauthorised modifications to the units and the use of unauthorised spare parts and aids is prohibited and VOIDS THE WARRANTY. Only maintenance may apply that is described in PAGE 14 - 15. ALLFETT Technical Service must be informed for any other possible troubles and necessary procedures must be performed.
13. ALLFETT Mekanik ve Elektronik Sistemler SAN. TIC. LTD. STI and ALLFETT Pazarlama ve Dis Ticaret LTD. STI. does not accept responsibility for damages described in items above on equipments which ALLFETT systems are installed.