LUBMATIC DC Standard
LUBMATIC series are oil and liquid grease pumps designed to use with single line lubrication systems. Single line lubrication system delivers lubricant in small amounts at regular intervals while equipment is operating, and provides lubricant film in protection.
Standard series of LUBMATIC DC pumps doesnt have internal electronic control unit. PLC or other type external control units can control time periods and low level alarm signal of pump.
LUBMATIC DC pump series driven by 24 V DC electrical motor. 3 liters reservoir is made of policarbonate to lubricant inside can easyly be seen. Pump system includes security relief valve and by-pass system. Gear pump design allows the oil and liquid grease can be used in system. Motor type : 24 V DC Min. working pressure : 40 bar. / 580 psi Liquid grease types : NLGI 0000 Oil types : 40 (ISO grade) Operating
temperature : -25°C, +80°C Reservoir capacities : 3 Liters Displacement : 250 cm³ / minute Motor protection class : IP 54 Outlet connection : M10x1 – Ø6mm
Max. working pressure
70 bar. / 1015 psi
and up to
220 (ISO grade)
24 V DC
Min. working pressure
40 bar. / 580 psi
Liquid grease types
40 (ISO grade)
250 cm³ / minute
Motor protection class
M10x1 – Ø6mm
|Product number||Voltage||Reservoir capacity||Outlets|
|10 24 ST 01||24 V DC||3 liters||1|
1. Damages that occur during additional transportation after the goods are delivered from ALLFETT to the customer VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
2. Pumps are produced for lubrication purpose only and are not meant to work for more than 2 hours continuously. Working under maximum pressure for more than 2 hours will harm the system. Damages occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
3. Washing of the components with pressured water causes damage. Any damage occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
4. Pump reservoir is made of transparent material to see grease level. Painting any part of the pump is not recomended. Any painted parts VOIDS THE WARANTY.
5. Pumps have an electric driven motor. Electrical lines must be connected properly as described in PAGE 10 - 11 and applied only by qualified and instructed personel.
6. All electrical connections and lines must be checked regularly for damage and to be ensured that they are firmly in place.
7. Damages coming from voltage fluctuation, wrong electrical installation, connecting wrong voltage to product VOIDS THE WARANTY.
8. Keeping an uncovered cable(s) during system assembly may cause fatal damages where high voltage is transformed to low voltage. Lines must be connected properly to prevent personal injury and damage to property.
9. Transformer is necessary if there is no “ 24 V DC ” electrical source. Use minimum 5A current transformer.
10. Only proper ISO class lubricants must be used within system.
11. Only LITHIUM based and EP additive lubricants must be used within system.
12. Rubber based lubricant types must not be used in the system. Damages or faults occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARANTY.
13. Lubricant that will be used in the system must certainly be clean and any foreign materials must not enter while filling.
14. Any foreign materials, dirt or small particles while filling lead to system units failing and possibly property damage to equipments. Damages or faults occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARANTY.
15. Pump must be filled from the filling cover if lubricant level is lower than the minimum level.
16. Environment must be clean to avoid any foreign materials entering to reservoir while filling. Any foreign materials, dirt or small particles while filling will lead to system units failing and possibly property damage. Damages or faults occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARANTY.
17. If the pump works without lubricant, pump system will send air to the points instead of grease. Because of that any points connected to pump will not get any lubricant. Damages on pump and on the system because that reason VOIDS THE WARANTY.
18. Disassembling or loosing any part while pump working is prohibited. Any damage because of this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY. Also for any personal injury occurred from this reason ALLFETT does not accept any responsibility.
19. Unauthorised modifications to the units and the use of unauthorised spare parts and aids is prohibited and VOIDS THE WARRANTY. Only maintenance may apply that is described in PAGE 14 - 15. ALLFETT Technical Service must be informed for any other possible troubles and necessary procedures must be performed.
20. ALLFETT Mekanik ve Elektronik Sistemler SAN. TIC. LTD. STI and ALLFETT Pazarlama ve Dis Ticaret LTD. STI. does not accept responsibility for damages described in items above on equipments which ALLFETT systems are installed.