L.D. Progressive Distributor
Progressive distributors send lubricant they recieve to lubrication points in different or same ratios. Distributor outlets can be combined into one if the recomended lubrication ratio is high. (Please check dosage system section for more info.) It is possible to monitor progressive distributors both visual and electronically. Made out of steel and also stainless steel to cover specific needs. Long distance (up to 10m) lubrication points can be fed with L.D. Progressive Distributors.
CAUTION Distance between lubrication points from distributor should be 5m. Between 5 and 10m distances a check-valve should be used at outlet.
|Max. working pressure||400 bar|
|Min. working pressure||7,5 bar|
|Grease type||NLGI 00 - 0 – 1 – 2 – 3|
|Piston delivery values||Ø4(0.060cc), Ø5(0.100cc), Ø6(0.140cc), Ø7(0.190cc), Ø8(0.251cc)|
||-40°C / +80°C
|Outlets||2outlets up to 18outlets
||Steel / Stainless Steel (316L)|
ADJUSTING DOSAGE AND OUTPUT NUMBERS OF THE DISTRIBUTORS
The schematics below are showing bridging and blinding operations on progressive valves. When 2x or 3x is written after bridging or blinding it means the outlet has 2 or 3 times more delivery than the piston when used normally.
|40 10 03 00||3/6 Distributor block||6|
|40 10 04 00||4/8 Distributor block||8|
|40 10 05 00||5/10 Distributor block||10|
|40 10 06 00||6/12 Distributor block||12|
|40 10 07 00||7/14 Distributor block||14|
|40 10 08 00||8/16 Distributor block||16|
|40 10 08 00||9/18 Distributor block||18|
1. Progressive distributor valves are working with pilot control. There must be at least 3 middle sections and at most 9 middle section in one block.
2. Damages that occur during additional transportation after the goods are delivered from ALLFETT to the customer VOIDS THE WARRANTY
3. Pumps are produced for lubrication purpose only and are not meant to work for more than 2 hours continuously. Working under maximum pressure for more than 2 hours will harm the system. Damages occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
4. Washing of the components with pressured water causes damage. Any damage occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
5. Only proper NLGI class lubricants must be used within system. NLGI class must be changed according to weather conditions. Use NLGI 0 for cold weather, increase the NLGI class up to 3 towards hot weathers.
6. Only LITHIUM based and EP additive lubricants must be used with in system.
7. Rubber based lubricant types must not be used in the system. Damages or faults occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
8. Lubricant to be used in the system must certainly be clean and any foreign materials must not enter while filling.
9. Any foreign materials, dirt or small particles while filling may lead to system units failing and possibly property damage to equipments. Damages or faults occurring from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
10. Pump must be filled from the grease nipple. If grease level is lower than the minimum level (when you can not see the grease level) grease nipple must be used to prevent air entering inside the pomp body. Locking filling cover option can only be used after filling pump from grease nipple up to minimum level.
11. If locking filling cover is going to be used to fill pump, environment must be clean to avoid any foreign materials from entering to reservoir. Any foreign materials, dirt or small particles while filling lead to system units failing and possibly property damage. Damages or faults occur from this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
12. If the pump works without lubricant, pump elements will send air to the points instead of grease. Because of that any points connected to pump will not get any lubricant. Damages on pump and on the system because that reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
13. Disassembling or loosing any part while pump working is prohibited. Any damage because of this reason VOIDS THE WARRANTY. Also for any personal injury occurred from this reason ALLFETT does not accept any responsibility.
14. Another goal of Centralized Lubrication Systems is to protect environment. So it is adviced to fill grease to the systems by mobile or hand pumps.
15. Unauthorised modifications to the units and the use of unauthorised spare parts and aids is prohibited and VOIDS THE WARRANTY. Only maintenance may apply that is described in PAGE 14 - 15. ALLFETT Technical Service must be informed for any other possible troubles and necessary procedures must be performed.
16. ALLFETT Mekanik ve Elektronik Sistemler SAN. TIC. LTD. STI and ALLFETT Pazarlama ve Dis Ticaret LTD. STI. does not accept responsibility for damages described in items above on equipments which ALLFETT systems are installed.